• All orders placed on our website are sent directly from our Chocolate Factory in Switzerland.
• We offer Free Shipping within Switzerland, and Free Worldwide Shipping for all orders over $150.
Please find more information below.
Shipping within Switzerland
• We offer Free Shipping within Switzerland all year round.
• All of our orders are sent via Swiss Post, by PostPac Priority, signature at delivery required, and
take 1-2 days to arrive.
• We suggest a SwissExpress ‘Moon’ Courier within Switzerland for 16CHF., with a next day delivery before 9am, if needed.
• Over 25° Celsius or 77° Farenheit, the Chocolate will be packed with ice sleeves, all orders will be sent by SwissExpress ‘Moon’ delivery.
• Due to the short expiry of the Truffles we suggest an Express shipping such as SwissMoon - overnight delivery. For all international orders, we suggest DHL and FedEx.
• Once dispatched you will receive shipping confirmation and tracking details.
• All orders placed before 1pm GMT+01.00 are dispatched within 1-2 business days depending on product availability at the time of the order.
• You will be notified by email, from the Chocolate Factory, with all informations concerning your order’s process.
• Please note, during Christmas and Easter periods, due to high demand, there may be some delays.
If you are located outside of Switzerland, we offer two services:
* SwissPost International Priority *
• MiniPac International PRIORITY is intended for consignments weighing up to 2 kg. No freight documents are required for this dispatch option.
• International shipping to European countries takes about 3-4 business days and costs 20-25CHF /USD. including fully trackable and signature delivery.
• International shipping outside Europe takes about 5-7 business days and costs 30-35CHF / USD including fully trackable and signature delivery.
• Country-specific information on price zones and delivery times can be found in the PDF “Countryspecific information on price zones and delivery times”.
* International Courier (FeDex) *
Suggested for all seasonal including fresh products with a short term expiry as well as our Truffles.
• Delivery between 2-4 business days (shipping may take longer to some countries)
• Fully trackable
• Signature required
Once dispatched you will receive shipping confirmation and tracking details. We recommend contacting your local FeDex office directly if you experience any problems with the delivery of your order.
Shipping internationally does mean that you may be required to pay customs and import taxes above a certain amount. All international customers are responsible for the customs rates within their own country.
La Loba Chocolatière is legally required to declare the full value paid on international shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
For further information, we recommend contacting your local customs office.
Customs/ Import Duties & Taxes
All customers are responsible for customs/imports duties & taxes. La Loba Chocolatière is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
We recommend contacting your local custom office for further information.